To take demand (in branch) from personal customers for any banking matters ranging from product questions to customer account activities (e.g., opening accounts, statements, debit order information, etc.), whilst forming an accurate assessment and understanding of that demand in order to act on it in a one-and-done manner that consistently delivers what matters to the customer within product and legislative (e.g., FAIS) parameters.
FAIS Regulatory Exam (RE5) level 1
Rendering financial services under supervision for intermediary services until relevant FAIS qualification is obtained.
• Long Term Insurance Category A (Funeral Plan)
• Short Term Insurance Personal Lines (Embedded – Personal Accident)
• Long Term Category B1 (Embedded – Credit Life, Funeral Plan Higher Benefit)
• Short Term Commercial Lines (Biz – SE)
• Long Term Deposit: Investment options with access to funds after 12 months
• Short Term Deposit: This is any transactional, savings and or investment product with access to funds before 12 months
1-2 years Personal and Business Banking : Relevant FAIS qualification but no FAIS experience and would need to operate under supervision. Previous experience in branch banking or contact centre environment with good understanding of bank processes, policies and products
As detailed above
Work in self-managed teams:
- Adheres to the purpose and team principles (i.e. holding each other accountable).
- Adheres to and adopts new methods within the work.
Successful delivery of outputs would be measured as follows:
- Delivers against what matters to the customer (within laid-down policies and procedures).
- Value vs failure demand (improvement in ratio of value demand versus failure demand).
- Improvement of capability of response.
- Customer demand perfectly delivered without any ‘comebacks’ (e.g., one-and-done; reduced abandonment rates).
- Customer satisfaction rating.
- Minimised customer hand offs.
- Highlighting, acting and adhering to areas of improvement.
- Work force schedule adherence.
How To Apply?
APPLY FOR LATEST COMPANIES VACANCIES