Packaging Learnership Programme will provide provide learners with an opportunity to enrol for a national certificate in food and beverage packaging (NQF 3). They will enter into a one-year, fixed term contract with Ibhayi Brewery, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, culminating in a national qualification.
- Grade 12 with Maths & English
- Technical Courses (N3,N4,N5 or N6) will be an added advantage
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
Key Outputs and Accountabilities:
- The Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines on-the-job learning as well as off-the-job learning in an integrated programme.
- The off-the- job component covers more theoretical aspects of the learning with work-based learning providing the opportunity for application of the theory and the further practical learning experiences required.
Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
- A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
- The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
- The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria.
- Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilising a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
How To Apply?
APPLY FOR LATEST COMPANIES VACANCIES
- Corobrik Have Millwright Opportunity
- Canyon Coal Learnership Programme 2020
- Nkangala TVET College Have Apprenticeship Opportunity
- Cashier Post Available
- Capitec Is Hiring Client Service Champion In Various Locations
- Apply For Standard Bank Universal Banker Trainee Here
- Apply For TETA Internship Programme 2020 Here
- Apply Online For Dept Of Education Internship Program Here