Sales Consultant purpose for this position is to market, sell, and cross-sell Nedbank products, In-Branch, to meet the needs of Retail Business Banking (RBB) clients, to retain and grow client base, to achieve and meet business objectives through identifying and fulfilling client financial needs and to provide consistent excellent client service.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Sales or Marketing Certificate or Bcomm Marketing or Commerce
- 3 year Retail Banking experience of which 1-2 years experience at Sales Consultant level.
- Exposure to Small Business Services clients.
- Leveraging a Winning Sales Strategy
- Advancing Sales Discussions
- Building Trusting Relationships
- Targeting Sales Opportunities
- Qualifying Sales
- Building Networks
- Driving for results
- Sustaining Customer Satisfaction
- Deliver and achieve all in-branch daily, weekly and monthly sales opportunities by following business unit sales strategy.
- Finalise client transactions by ensuring client signature for final product accepted.
- Improve performance based on management guidance and feedback.
- Obtain referrals from existing clients and in branch staff through collaboration.
- Market financial products to new and existing clients and stakeholders through the identification of client needs and by matching product to the need.
- Assist and collaborate with segment colleagues (i.e. Relationship- and Business Banking) with activations to ensure new business opportunities are fulfilled.
- Build relationships with clients and stakeholders through regular contact and by being available and getting to know them (i.e. I know you strategy).
- Resolve client queries by following business procedure and keeping client informed.
- Educate clients on the product offering by presenting them with the relevant information.
- Maintain client relationships through world class service standards by listening and attending to client needs, keeping them in the loop and making things happen for them.
- Develop effective partnerships with clients by listening to client needs, asking questions and demonstrating an understanding of the client’s business & industry.
- Address client needs by identifying effective financial solutions, using product knowledge, providing the client with proactive solutions.
How To Apply?
Closing Date: 17 January 2020
APPLY FOR LATEST COMPANIES VACANCIES
- Corobrik Have Millwright Opportunity
- Canyon Coal Learnership Programme 2020
- Nkangala TVET College Have Apprenticeship Opportunity
- Cashier Post Available
- Capitec Is Hiring Client Service Champion In Various Locations
- Apply For Standard Bank Universal Banker Trainee Here
- Apply For TETA Internship Programme 2020 Here
- Apply Online For Dept Of Education Internship Program Here