Canyon Coal (Pty)Ltd invites students who are interested in joining the mining industry to apply for our External Learnership Scheme in thefollowing fields for Ukulisa Colliery:
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Diesel Mechanic
- Fitter & Turner
- Grade 12 Certificate with Math and Science
- Completed Grade 12 between 2018 with an average mark of 70%
In making the final selection,first preference will be given to:
- Previously disadvantage individuals from the springs area
- Financially disadvantaged
- People with disabilities and females
- South African Citizens
How To Apply?
Learnership application forms are available at www.canyoncoal.com. The following documentation must accompany the application form:Certified ID copy and Certified copy of Matric results (for those in Grade 12,June 2019 results must be provided).
Completed forms with certified copies of attachments should be e-mailed back to email@example.com.
Should you not receive correspondence from Canyon Coal (Pty)Ltd within 30 days from the closing date,please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Closing Date:01 February 2020
APPLY FOR LATEST COMPANIES VACANCIES
- Corobrik Have Millwright Opportunity
- Canyon Coal Learnership Programme 2020
- Nkangala TVET College Have Apprenticeship Opportunity
- Cashier Post Available
- Capitec Is Hiring Client Service Champion In Various Locations