Assistant Marketing Cost Controller to the Business Unit Controller / Co-pilot you will provide insight and strongly support a fact based decision making process, based on current business environment & specialist financial knowledge and by challenging new strategies & new projects, as well as the status quo.
Requirements and Competencies:
- Degree in Business / Finance and/or Accountancy Qualification
- Having filled one or several career steps in F&C
- Prior experience in Accounting / Finance function (e.g. Sales, Factory or Supply Chain Controller)
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry experience
- Experience within a network organization (internal and external providers)
- Knowledge of the 10 Corporate Business Principles and expert knowledge in our areas of responsibility
- Good understanding of the Nestlé Strategic Blueprint(s)
- Understanding of business environment and competition
- Knowledge of product portfolio and brand profitability
- Grounding in value creation process and the full value chain of the business
- Fair understanding of business processes, internal controls and the GLOBE best practices & systems supporting these E2E processes
- Good knowledge of Nestlé Costing (CSM, CSD, CSW)
Nestle: Assistant Marketing Cost Controller
- MEP – assist BU Controller in all aspects of the strategy development process and provide associated scenario planning to optimize shareholder value
- Work closely with corporate costing and corporate control in order to provide high quality data / timely framework, as well as the reliable measurement of selected key KPI’s
- Ensure quality financial information is provided to the Business Unit Controller for decision making and that potential risks and opportunities are highlighted and understood.
- With the Business Unit Controller, review monthly performance and identify areas of risk to achievement of targets and forecasts and develop/follow up action plans
- Together with the Business Unit Controller play a reading role in the Monthly Business Planning Process (esp. MGR & CDP), providing transparency and direction towards target achievement at any time in the process. Assist with facilitation of the MB/DF process for the Business Unit.
- Assist the NP ZAR Sales Controlling team in sales target setting, incentive guidelines development and payment calculation and TTS control.
- Analyze and challenge factory monthly performance based on key indicators (variances, level of fixed cost, etc.)
- Assist Business Unit Controller by providing up to date data to analyze and challenge product portfolio to identify cost optimization opportunities, eliminate Value Destroyers and maximize the return on investment from TTS/PFME (including revised pricing structure/prices)
- Support BU in the NPDI process by ensuring selling price calculations and business plans are prepared on time and reviewed with the Business Unit Controller