Students are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for external scholarship programme for 2020. Academic year. Alfred Nzo District Municipality scholarship funds the following scarce and critical skills:
- BSc: Community Water Services and Sanitation, BSc Water Resource Management or any other water and sanitation related qualification
- Town and Regional Planning
- Geographic Information System
- Maritime Studies
Conditions of Eligibility
- Preference will be given to disadvantaged individuals, and proof thereof must be provided.
- Candidates residing within Alfred Nzo area of jurisdiction
- Must be between the age of 16-35
- Candidates who are financially needy and academic deserving
- Candidates who are intending to study at a recognised South African tertiary institution for the aforementioned fields.
- Candidates should submit the following documents with the application forms:
- Motivation letter
- Matric certificate or latest results for current doing Matric
- Proof of enrollment or acceptance letter from recognized tertiary institution
- Certified copy of ID
- Proof of residence from Ward Councillor
- Parents proof of income/death certificate(s) affidavit in cases where the applicant does not have one or both parents.
How To Apply?
Application forms are available from the website address: Download Application Form, ANDM Offices, local municipalities,(umzimvubu, Matatiele, Ntabankulu, and Mbizana )and Ward Councilors.Successful Candidates are expected to enter into a contractual agreement with Alfred Nzo District Municipality. The agreement contains all general provisions related to the scholarship. Alfred Nzo District Municipality reserves the right to determine the total number of scholarship allocations for the academic year based on the total budget available.
Applications must be submitted to: The Senior Manager Corporate Services, Alfred Nzo District Municipality, ERF 1400 Ntsizwa Street, Private Bag X511, Mount Ayliff 4735.
All queries should be directed to Ms. A.N. Zibobo: Human Resource Development Section by telephone on (039) 254 5112/5125
Successful Applicants will be informed on or before 31 January 2020.