Learnership Programme Summary
AfriSam (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of construction related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete. Operating in five African countries, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best business practices.
- N2 Certificate including four relevant subjects of Maths, Engineering Science and a third and fourth subject as required by the trade; or
- Technical trade theory programs quality assured by a SETA deemed to be equivalent to NQF level 3 ; or
- Relevant Engineering NCV Certificates with seven subjects at NQF level 3; or Technical Grade 11 with Maths, Science, Language and related trade theory subject; or
- Relevant (directly related to the trade theory subjects) N6 certificate or National Technical Diploma (T, S or N stream)
Skills and Knowledge:
- A drivers license will be an added advantage.
How To Apply?
Send your application to: email:firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: (Use Learnership application as reference in your e-mail)
Please forward with the application:
Certified copy of ID
Latest academic results
Closing Date:10 January 2020