Opportunities for hands-on and self-motivated individuals exist within the PG Group.These programmes are aimed at youth between theages of 18 & 35.
- Must have Grade 12 with an avarage of 45% or more in English.
- Nated Course will be an added advantage
- Must be SA Citizen
- Be between the age of 18 – 35 years.
We have opportunities in the following fields:
- Production,Customer service
- Admin/Office practice
- Technical Assistance/Autoglass Fitter
- Analytical Chemistry P1 & P2
- Industrial Engineering P1 & P2
Opportunities are available in the following areas:
- KZN – Durban,Empangeni,PMB,Ladysmith,Amanzimtoti
- Lim – Polokwane,Louis Trichardt
- MP – Middelburg,Witbank,Malelane,Nelspruit
- FS – Bloemfontein
- NW – Ga-rankuwa
- GP – All areas
- Cape Region – Western Cape,Eastern Cape,Northern Cape
How To Apply?
Should you be interested,please forward your application to the Training Coordinator by submitting the following documents,A short CV,Cover letter,Grade 12 certificate,Full academic record and certified ID Copy at firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com for Cape region.
You can also register your CV on our website@https://careers.pgg.co.za/
If the application has not been contacted by the 28th of February 2020,they shouldconsider their application as being unsuccessful.
Tel:011 360 1479