A LIMITED NUMBER OF POSITIONS ARE BEING OFFERED TO LOCAL COMMUNITY AND LABOUR SENDING AREAS FOR A FULL TIME STUDY AND LEARNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY IN LINE WITH THE SIBANYE-STILLWATER’S BUSINESS NEEDS IN THE FOLLOWING DISCIPLINE:
- Mining Engineering
- Matric Certificate with English,Maths And Physical Sciences.
- Not Currently Busy
- Be Declared Medical Fit.
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment
- Prospective candidates will be required to complete workplace orientation and underground exposure visits as part of the selection process
- Applicants must upload proof of residence, CV and certified (SAPS) copies of ID and qualifications online
- Final allocation is dependent on applicants obtaining an acceptance letter from the University of Johannesburg
- All applicants will be subject to clearance screening by South African Police Services as required by the National Explosives Act
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason.
How To Apply?
Closing Date:17 January 2020