G4S Cash Solutions has a vacancy for a Security Officer.
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
Risk surveillance for different branches:
- Collect the vehicle for escort
- Escort the vehicle to various clients and sometimes until vehicle is back at base
- Upon information received from Intelligence / Investigations Departments, pertaining to possible attacks on customers and or branches, member responds, either reactively or pro-actively.
- Be a SA Citizen (+18 years & older)
- Clean Criminal Record
- Minimum Grade 11 to 12 (certified copy of school certificate)
- Valid driver’s license (code 8) & sound driving experience
- Minimum PSIRA Grade A certification (may hold a Grade C qualification to up-skill with a bridge course)
- Mental & Physical suitability assessment (will be handled internally)
- Handgun 9 mm Firearm competency with a valid certification & license card
- Preferred Armed Response or CIT qualified & accreditation (advantageous)
- Voice Stress Analysis / Polygraph assessment will be conducted as part of the screening process
How To Apply?
Closing Date:05 January 2020