Exciting opportunities are available for students to gain experience in their field of study through Twelve-month internships at our Head Office in Cape Town!
There are a number of Designer Internships available across our different brands. Designer Interns will work hands on with both Merchandise Planners and Designers to make up fit samples, attend fit sessions, pick fabric and prepare and send sample bags; among other duties that support the Design function within the relevant brands team.
- Completed a relevant Degree or Diploma in Clothing Management or Design (including pattern design qualifications) or Clothing Production
- An eye for detail and exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- To be self-motivated, and take responsibility for your own development
- To be a team player
- To be proactive
- A strong ability to learn
- A good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Currently reside in Cape Town
- South African Citizen only
- Unemployed at the moment
- Must not exceed 30 years of age
- Must be available from February 2020 for the duration of the 12 month internship
How To Apply?
Apply now and commence in February 2019 as a TFG employee!
All pre-screening questions must be completed. Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.