SASSA is a dynamic organisation that provides a range of essential services to a diverse group of South Africans.With offices countrywide, our operational structures aspire to embrace all that is state-of-the-art, offices that are modern and an environment designed to stimulate the worker to achieve, enjoy, progress and prosper.
Supply Chain Management Clerk
Salary: R173 703 – R204 612 Per Annum
- Applicants must have Grade 12 or NQF Equivalent
- Must Have Computer Literacy
- Must Have Valid Driver’s License
- Currently Unemployed
- The applicant will implement the operation plan of the asset unit.
- Capture assets procured and other transactions on the system.
- Conduct physical asset verification.
- Assist in identifying assets to be disposed.
- Capture inventory and other transactions on the system.
- Issue inventory to the end user.
Apply For Latest Companies Vacancies:
- Metro Police Traineeship Opportunities 2020.
- Heavy Vehicle Driver
- Capitec Bank Vacancies
- Public Works Vacancies
- Cleaners Available Post
How To Apply?
Applicants interested in applying for these posts should send their applications (CV, certified copies of qualifications,Valid Driver’s License, ID which is not older than 6 months including a fully completed and signed Z83 form) quoting the relevant reference number to the following address: Postal address: The Manager: HCM, Private Bag X9189,Cape Town, 8000. Hand delivery: 7th floor-Recruitment box (drop in) Golden Acre Building, Adderley Street,Cape Town, 8000. Enquiries: Ms C May, Tel: 021 469 0317 / Mr R Van Der Merwe, Tel: 021 469 0453.If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application
has been unsuccessful.
Closing Date:17 January 2020
Apply For Latest Vacancies:
- Pep Internship Program
- TFG Internship Program
- SAQA Internship Program
- Dept Of Labour Internship Program
- Students Nurse Bursary Intake 2020