The Department of Correctional Services invite interested and suitable former employees to apply for an opportunity to be re-employed to support the strategic direction of the Department in line with the requirements of Chapter 8 of the White Paper on Corrections, 2005 and Strategic Plan of the department.
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Former employee who parted away with the Department longer than 2 years
- Employee who part away by Retirement,illness or Dismissal will not be considered
- Must have completed Learnership Training With The Department.
- Must not be more than 55 years.
- Perform access control at the Correctional Centre or between areas within the Correctional Centre.
- Control movement of inmates both internally and externally.
- Guarding of inmates in Correctional Centres and external public institutions.
Salary: CB 1-1 to CB1-3 R160 419 – R242 640 per annum. Appointment rank level/notch shall be determined based on the reappointment principles of the department.
Mandela R5 Coins Sold Here
EASTERN CAPE REGION (241) POSTS:
East London x 5 (EC 2019/12/01)
Kirkwood x 5 (EC 2019/12/02)
Mthatha x105 (EC 2019/12/03)
Sada x 44 (EC 2019/12/04)
St Albans x 82 (EC 2019/12/05)
How To Apply?
Use this details to apply:
Private Bag X9013 , East London , 5200 Ocean Terrace, E Block, Quigney, Moore Street, EAST LONDON, Tel: (043) 706-7800.
Closing Date:03 January 2020