General mechanical maintenance and overhauls of plant equipment. Secunda Synfuels Operations (SSO) operates the world’s largest coal-to-liquids (CTL) facility and produces synthesis gas (syngas) through coal gasification and natural gas reforming, using Sasol’s unique and proprietary Fischer-Tropsch technology to manufacture synthetic fuel components, pipeline gas and chemical feedstock.
- Matric Certificates with English,Maths and Sciences
- N3 Certificate with Trade Theory
- A Valid Drivers’s License
- Ensuring contractor complies with all legal requirements (codes, regulations, laws, etc.)
- Ensure quality control on all work done during general running plant equipment outages
- Ordering of spares and equipment.
- Scoping and planning of general running plant equipment outages.
- Inspection of plant equipment
- Conduct technical investigations
- Fault finding on mechanical equipment
- Comply to safety standards/codes and ensure world class housekeeping
- Identify all unsafe conditions and notify management
- An ability to read and interpret electrical single line drawings, motor control schematics, logic diagrams, data sheets and associated technical documents
How To Apply?
Closing Date:03 January 2020