The programme offers a monthly stipend of: R10 000 per month
Standard Bank is offering Internal Audit Internship Programme to canditates who are in the possession of an Internal Auditing qualification. If you are interested in supporting the standard bank business to put controls and measures in place, this learnership is an ideal opportunity to enter the world of Internal Auditing.
- Must be South African Citizen
- Must be between 18 to 30 years
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed a post-Matric 3 year Internal Audit or commerce qualification
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership.
- Planning under supervision, single audit steps to test aspects of the areas being audited
- Analysing and evaluating the operations in all departments according to the audit subject for conformance to good business practice
- Making recommendations where control deficiencies, system effectiveness, profit improvement or cost reduction opportunities are noted to improve any out of line situations found during audits and investigations
- Preparing draft reports and obtaining written acceptance from Audit Management to confirm findings prior to the final release of reports
- Preparing and filing working papers and supporting documents to secure evidence supporting the findings reported
- Performing follow-up audits on the findings as authorised by Audit Management to ensure compliance with the contents of audit reports
How To Apply?