The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing Internship with an opportunity to gain workbased experience.Candidates are invited for the Claims Internship for unemployed applicant between the age of 18 and 35.The Internship program will run for a period of 12 months.
- Certified Matric/ NQF 4 level certificate
- Certified copy of Relevant Diploma/ Advanced Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy Academic transcript
- Your CV and motivational letter
- Direct Claims – Mobile RAF, supplier claims and direct claims processing.
- Claims Determination – Merits investigation and assessment and Represented Claims
- Claims Litigation, summons, writ and panel management
- Claims Finalisation – Legal cost, payments and file closure
- General office administration, filing and data capturing related to the claims administration process.
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
NB: Monthly stipend will be paid to successful candidates
How To Apply?
Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address: JHBinternship@raf.co.za
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
- Applicants are restricted to apply for a maximum of 3 positions only (to complete an application for each ref number)
- Applicants must be unemployed, was never employed in the field of the post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post previously
- The applicant must not have previously served as intern before.
- Should it be found that the applicant previously served as an intern and did not disclose that info and it is discovered later, the applicant will be disqualified.
Closing Date: 24 December 2019