Cipla Medpro SA (Pty) Ltd. has the following Internship Program opportunity for suitably qualified Students
This 2-year program aims to bring out the best in talented candidates and sets the foundation for the development of critical skills. Starts 2nd March 2020.
(Note: Permanent roles are NOT guaranteed after program completion)
Only apply if you have a QUALIFICATION in the following disciplines:
- Biochemistry , Microbiology , Chemistry , Biomedical Science , Human Genetics , Pharmacology
- Instructional Design , Graphics Design , Learning & Development
- Finance , Accounting (Non-CA) , Business Management
- Journalism , Communications , Media Studies , Marketing
- Biology / Biochemistry , Chemistry , Human Movement Science , Marketing , Biomedical Science
- Specialised in Multimedia , Adobe Suite , Presentation Creation (keynote) html , WordPress , CSS
- Business Informatics , Information Systems , Business Administration , Business Management , BCom or BSci General
- Industrial Engineering , Supply Chain Management , Logistics , Business Management , Process Engineering
- Events Management or Hospitality Diploma
- Finance , Accounting , Registered CA
- BPharm (community of service completed)
- Completed studies. Academic record: 70% aggregate for core qualification subjects.
- Most recent transcripts; copy of South African ID; CV; Grade 12 + relevant certificates.
- Applicants must have less than 1 year’s working experience
- Note: Applications received without all the required documents, will be disqualified.
How to Apply
Apply for the relevant internship opportunity by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org – please use 2020 GSP in the subject line.
- Should you not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
- Shortlisted candidates undergo psychometric assessments and receive verbal feedback.
- Written offer letter; ‘dummy’ payslip and list of benefits sent to all successful candidates.
- 30-day induction start date 2nd March 2020 – conducted in Cape Town
Closing Date: 10 January 2020
Location: Cape Town