AfriSam (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of construction related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete. Operating in five African countries, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best business practices.
At AfriSam we recognise that talent and enthusiastic people are the basis of our on-going success. Successful Candidates will be placed on a training programme to qualify in an artisan trade.
Experience and Qualifications:
- N2 Certificate with Four Subjects including Trade Theory or
- Technical trade theory programs quality assured by a SETA deemed to be equivalent to NQF level 3 ; or
- Relevant Engineering NCV Certificates with seven subjects at NQF level 3; or Technical Grade 11 with Maths, Science, Language and related trade theory subject; or
- Relevant (directly related to the trade theory subjects) N6 certificate or National Technical Diploma (T, S or N stream)
Skills and Knowledge:
- A driver’s license will be an added advantage.
How To Apply?
Send your application to: email:firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: (Use Learnership application as reference in your e-mail)
Please forward with the application:
Certified copy of ID
Latest academic results
Closing Date:10 January 2020