RBM’s apprenticeship opportunities are available in Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal. This apprenticeship programme is designed for individuals who are interested in pursuing a stable career in the following professions:
- Plater Welders (2 vacancies)
- Fitters (4 vacancies)
- Electrical (2 vacancies)
The RBM Apprenticeship Programme’s primary aim is to attract the best talents available. Thus, successful completion of the apprenticeship is a great opportunity to join one of the leading names in the mining sector.
Requirements or Eligibility
In order to qualify for the apprenticeship, the following basic qualifications must be met:
- South African citizen only
- N2 certificate in Engineering Science, Maths and two relevant trade theory subjects in the same field
- A valid driver’s license
How to Apply?
Applications must include the following documents:
- A brief statement showing why the applicant chose to pursue pursue such a career
- A comprehensive CV
- Relevant trade certifications (certified copies)
- ID documents (certified copies)
- Certified copy of driver’s license
To start the application process, interested and qualified applicants are requested to submit their application online by clicking on the link provided.
Complete the registration form and make sure to click on the “Yes, I provide consent” button to be able to move on to the application process
For enquiries related to the RBM Apprenticeship Programme 2020, send it via email to RTgraduaterecruitmentsupport@riotinto.com