•Improve on existing Risk frameworks to monitor delivery and conduct risk impact analysis against business strategy.
•Ensure own deliverables are accurate; timely; in the correct format and tailored to meet stakeholder requirements.
•Provide recommendations and monitor implementation and impact on business to achieve business results.
•Participate in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (eg.
•Staff surveys etc.) contributing to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals.
•Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy.
•Support implementation of new processes; policies and systems to add value to Nedbank.
•Understand and meet client needs through client engagement and data collection based on business requirements.
•Provide information and service that adds value to the business.
•Educate stakeholders on risk trends; systems; updates and legislative requirements to mitigate risk.
- Grade 12
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Business degree, IT degree, Engineering degree (Industrial) – or equivalent
- Process methodologies Membership of professional body/association
- Achieved transformation and innovation results
- Built and maintained stakeholder relationships
- Completed Reports and Achieved Budgets
- Developed and Implemented Communications Strategy
- Improved transformation and culture
- Manage internal process
- Managed Transformation & Innovation Results
- Managed Relationships
- Managed Self and Team
How To Apply?
Closing Date:17 December 2019