The purpose of this position is to provide support to the Relationship Managers and is responsible for delivering quality service to customers, who could be either internal or external to Santam (including brokers, customers, partners and suppliers). The successful candidate will provide support to address customer, needs, concerns and issues.
• Prepare basic reports and statistics based on risk analysis.
• Communicate with internal stakeholders to provide information, feedback and follow through on queries and/ or instructions
• Address unusual and non-standard customer issues including underwriting and commercial related queries.
• Task related decision making within set policies and procedures
• Research to assist in addressing non-standard underwriting issues
• Update RM reports
• Create client profiles for identified risks
• Matric Certificate
• Familiar with Excel, Word (basic), Qlikview, Intranet and Internet
• Understanding and knowledge of Santam process
• Understanding of all relevant customer support systems and processes related to all products
• Analytical thinking
• Information seeking
• Drive for results
• Emotional self-control
• Customer service orientation
• Teamwork and cooperation
How To Apply?
Closing Date:18 December 2019