SPF Distribution, is dedicated to supporting, growing and empowering clients with affordable, easy and suitable solutions, primarily through face-to-face intermediary channels, but also directly. We have approximately 2,000 tied advisers and 2,000 supporting independent brokers, all dedicated to meet the financial needs of our clients. Our vision: We aspire to be the best at building enduring relationships by connecting clients and intermediaries. We create sustainable value by attracting new clients, supporting ongoing client engagement and providing adaptive solutions designed to answer life’s financial questions. Ultimately we grow and protect wealth
Duties & Resposibility
• Handle applications data received via the website, internal systems and manual sources
• Communicate with all clients in and outside of Sanlam Direct
• Plan, design, implement and maintain new data solutions
• Liaise with business w.r.t requirements going forward.
• Be involved in Agile fundamental implementations.
• Provide third party and business clients campaign performance data
• Assist various internal projects w.r.t sales data modelling
• Achieve contracted performance targets
• Find streamlined ways of data delivery and sourcing
• Business change management.
• Design data auditing processes.
• Design production and performance dashboards
• Quality delivery /Recorded customer information
• Ensuring ongoing business relationship with clients
• Matric Certificate
• Must have a completed diploma or degree in BComm IS or IT
• No work experience required
• Have no criminal and credit record
Knowledge and skills
• Good understanding of IT systems, commercial and OO principles
• Advanced Microsoft office skills especially Excel and Access.
• Some SQL and Python experience/knowledge will be an advantage
• Have knowledge of SharePoint
• Familiarity with ETL models
• Analytical thinking
• Willingness to work overtime
• Being resilient – Stage 2
• Collaborates – Stage 2
• Cultivates innovation – Stage 2
• Customer focus – Stage 2
• Drives results – Stage 2
• Communicates effectively – Stage 2
• Situational adaptability – Stage 2
• Action orientated – Stage 2
• Persuades – Stage 2
How To Apply?
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate, Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.