Palabora Mining Company is always seeking to attract talent to its existing high-performing teams. Palabora Mining Company is offering scholarship to students who wish to further their studies in any recognized South African Universities and Universities of Technology. These scholarship are awarded on academic merit only.
- Matric / National Certificate
- High performing undergraduate applicants already enrolled and not currently receiving sponsorship;
- applicants living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Further selection will be a Psychometric Test and an Interview
- You must be between the age of 16-35.
- Engineering (Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil and Metallurgical)
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Analytical Chemistry
- Communication Studies
- Community Development
- Human Resource Management
- Environmental Management / Environmental Science
Scholarship application notes and instructions:
- Scholarship are awarded initially for one year. Renewal is subject to satisfactory academic progress and conduct during the year of study. The scholarship covers full payment of registration, tuition, accommodation fees, meals & books allowance and 6-8 weeks vacation work per year. The scholarship is subject to terms and conditions which can be made available upon request.
- On completion of tertiary studies, the scholarship may be placed on Palabora Copper’s Graduate Development Programme subject to certain terms and conditions.
How To Apply?
- Certified Matric or June results or full and recent academic record (if the applicant is already a tertiary student),
- Certified copy of a South African ID
- Proof of residential address.
- Acceptance letter from the university of your choice
Closing Date: 21 December 2019