The Pharmacy Intern will be responsible for the provision of medication and supplementary services to patients and members of the healthcare team. The incumbent will also assume responsibility for meeting patients needs in a responsible, satisfactory and cost effective manner.
- Must have a pharmaceutical qualification
- Must have been Registered with the SAPC.
- Work experience in a Hospital and Retail Pharmacy environment
Duties & Responsibility:
- Dispense prescriptions (hospital and retail)
- Prepare, issue and control all oncology drugs according to Pharmacy policies and procedures
- Act as custodian for the management of Schedule 5 & 6 drugs as per legal requirements
- Record prescriptions as per legislative requirement
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to: Tebogo.email@example.com
Closing Date: 12 December 2019