This internship is specifically focusing on graduates who are actively seeking work- integrated learning experience and have successfully completed the N6 theoretical component at TVET college.
Graduates from the University of Technology who are actively seeking work experience and have successfully completed their qualification are also allowed to apply.
- Matric Certificate or an equivalent NQF4 qualification
- N6 qualification in Business Management, Financial Management, Marketing Management
- Must be unemployed between the age of 18 and 35
- Only South Afican Citizens are allowed to apply
- Must have Driver’s license
- Interest in sales and customer service essential
- Clear criminal record
- Accurately identify problems and proactively solve them
- Identify entrepreneurial opportunities in every interaction
- Timeously complete all administrative and reporting duties related to the role
- Accurately capture and check new business documentation.
- Collate, compile and distribute documents to the required standards within defined time-frames
- Attend to all queries in a professional and friendly manner in order to provide an excellent client experience
- Screen and route all queries received to appropriate stakeholders
- Maintain the relevant office housekeeping standards
Closing Date: 31 January 2020