You’re requested to apply and work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
- Matric Certificate or relevant degree or diploma
- Must be South African citizen.
Two week vacation work during the Jan 2020 vacation period. The successful must be a graduate studying towards a degree. Preference will be given to Maths & Stats,Actuarial Science, Engineering and Computer Science Students
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 31 December 2019