Students are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for external scholaship programme for 2020 academic year. Alfred Nzo District Municipality scholaship funds the following scarce and critical skills:
- BSc : Community Water Services and Sanitation
- BSc Water Resource Management or any other water and sanitation related qualification
- Town and Regional Planning
- Geographic Information System
- Maritime Studies
Students should submit the following documents with the application forms:
- Motivation letter
- Matric certificate or latest results for currently in matric leaners
- Proof of enrollment or acceptance letter from recognised tertiary institution
- Certified copy of ID
- Proof of residence
- Parents proof of income/death certificate(s) affidavit in cases where the student does not have one or both parents.
Conditions of Eligibility:
- Preference will be given to disadvantaged individuals, and proof thereof must be provided.
- Students residing within Alfred Nzo area of jurisdiction
- Must be between ages 16-35
- Students who are financially needy and academic deserving
- Students who are intending to study at a recognised South African tertiary institution for the aforementioned fields.
Click here to download Application Form OR go get them at ANDM Offices, local municipalities,(umzimvubu, Matatiele, Ntabankulu, and Mbizana ) and Ward Councilors. Successful students are expected to enter into a contractual agreement with Alfred Nzo District Municipality. The agreement contains all general provisions related to the scholarship Alfred Nzo District Municipality reserves the right to determine the total number of scholarship allocations for the academic year based on the total budget available.
Applications must be submitted to: The Senior Manager Corporate Services, Alfred Nzo District Municipality, ERF 1400 Ntsizwa Street, Private Bag X 511, Mount Ayliff 4735.
All queries should be directed to Ms. A.N. Zibobo: Human Resource Development Section by telephone on (039) 254 5112/5125 or by E-mail at Ziboboa@andm.gov.za.
Closing Date: 10 January 2020