The purpose of this position is to provide clients with a unique experience by timeous, accurate and efficient processing of their financial transactions through excellent client service.
- NQF level 4 Qualification
Preferred (Ideal) Qualification:
- Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Regulatory Exam qualification
- Must have An appropriate recognised business Diploma or Higher Certificate at NQF level 6
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieve net profit growth for business
- Manage average Rand value of differences to minimise losses to the business
- Manage the migration of accounts from transactional to Self Service
- Compliance with procedures and processes contained in the Golden Rules.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of “how can we help you?”, at all times. Treat customers as you would want to be treated
- Converse with our customers in a way that they fully understand and provide helpful solutions and products based on their needs
Closing Date: 03 December 2019