The Company is looking for unemployed to Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
- National Certificate and relevant degree or diploma.
- You must be a South African citizen.
- Eligible learner must at least have a Level 5 or C, 65% for Pure Mathematics and English in their final Grade 12 results.
- Learners must have done Grade 12 in the last 4 years.
- Any matriculant with English and Pure mathematics Grade 12 subjects who wish to pursue an Application Development career.
- Learners must be willing to relocate to study and stay in the Gauteng Province at their own expense.
- Learners must be willing to undergo screening assessments in Gauteng at their own expense.
- Learners must have a SA Citizenship, must have no bad credit rating and no criminal record.
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 06 December 2019