An exceptional opportunity awaits a dynamic applicant with the right qualifications and experience to assume the position of Driver / Transport Assistant.
- National Certificate
- Valid Driver’s Licence [code 08]
- With an experience of Two years in a similar position
- Must have a clean driving record
- Basic communication skills in both English and IsiZulu
- Must be able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
- Must possess a positive attitude and be professional
- Customer relations skills
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must be a team player
- Must pay attention to details
- Must have good time management skills
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Inspect vehicle daily for roadworthiness
- Collect Mail from the Post Office
- Deliver mail and stationery to Ithala branches where required
- Complete logbook for all trips
- Safeguard goods and assets
- Transporting the Chief Executive Officer and Board Members as and when requested.
Interested applicants must forward a detailed CV; certified copies of qualifications and ID document by eMail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly also include a motivation on how you meet each of the entry requirements listed above and quote the reference number(BN19077) for this position.
Closing Date: 06 December 2019