The Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs is offering Internship Programme,For a period of 12 months, to South African unemployed graduates.
COGTA is offering internship opportunities for South African citizens between the ages 18-35 with 3-4 year diploma/National Diploma or Degree in the following fields:
• Corporate Communications
• Supply Chain Management
• Human Resource Management
• Information and Communication Technology
• Facilities Management
• Finance and Accounting
• Governance and Risk
• Office Management
• Security Risk Management
• Disaster Risk Management and Fire & Rescue Operations
• Municipal/Government Finance and Auditing
• Municipal Integrated Development Planning
• Municipal/Public Management and Governance
• Public Policy/Policy and Development Studies
• Public/Municipal Finance and Accounting
• Town and Regional Infrastructure Planning/Construction Engineering
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be sent via e-mail to ETD.CoGTA@gauteng.gov.za.
Subject line must read APPLICATION FOR COGTA INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME, INDICATING THE RELEVANT STUDY FIELD FOR YOUR APPLICATION.
Applications must be directed to the Director: Human Capital Management, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, motivation letter and certified copies of qualifications.
Applications must be submitted separately if applying for more than one internship opportunity. Enquiries: Ms. Nokuthula Khanyile on Nokuthula.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 13 December 2019.
Apply For Latest Internship/Learnership Here:
- Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality Learnership 2020
- Total Learnership Programme 2020
- Mercedes-Benz Internship Programme 2020
- JAR Internship Programme 2020
- Mechanical Engineering Internship
- Electrical Engineering Internship