SIBANYE-STILLWATER IS OFFERING INTERNSHIP PROGRAMMES TO UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES WHO HAVE OBTAINED A TERTIARY QUALIFICATION
Pre-Screening and psychometric evaluation will form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 28 days may consider their application for position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
|A LIMITED NUMBER OF FULL TIME INTERNSHIPS (GRADUATE PROGRAMMES) ARE BEING OFFERED, IN LINE WITH THE SIBANYE-STILLWATER BUSINESS NEEDS, TO INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE OBTAINED:|
- BSc / BTech/ BEng Electrical Engineering
Beneficiaries of the internship programme will receive a 2 year fixed-term employment contract to obtain post-graduate experience.
|THE APPOINTEE SHOULD:|
- Have a Electrical Engineering Diploma or higher when applying for an Internship programme
- Only degrees from recognised South-African Universities will be accepted
- Have a relevant qualification (and/or higher) and subject verification letter from DHET when applying for this Internship programme.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
|APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE AND ATTACH THE FOLLOWING IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION:|
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae and cover letter
- Certified Copies of ID and relevant qualifications
- Complete Academic Record
- By submitting your CV, applicants are consenting to the Company’s assessment and interview process
The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed
APPLICATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED ONLINE:
Closing Date:27 November 2019
Apply For Related Posts: