The First National Bank is offering Learnerships to applicants that are willing to work hard under the programme and who also will be appointed successful as per requirements for this programme. The main purpose of this programme is to work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
- Grade 12 and relevant degree or diploma, must be a South African citizen.
- 1 year experience
- Eligible candidates must at least have a Level 5 or C, 65% for Pure Mathematics and English in their final matric results.
- Applicants must have matriculated in the last 4 years.
- Any matriculant with English and Pure mathematics matric subjects who wish to pursue an Application Development career.
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to study and stay in the Gauteng Province at their own expense.
- Applicants must be willing to undergo screening assessments in Gauteng at their own expense.
- Applicants must have a SA Citizenship, must have no bad credit rating and no criminal record.
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.