Maintenance Assistants are critical to ensure that essential maintenance activities are executed timeously to support plant operations. They need to support boilermakers and welders within the workshop in conducting their daily tasks. Responsible for general housekeeping activities in and around workshop.
Purpose of job:
Maintenance of fabrication equipment, cleaning of fabrication equipment. Assisting boilermaker and welders on the shop floor as required by the foreman.
- Prepare equipment for inspection
- Report deviations and defects to Foreman.
- Assist Artisans in daily activities.
- Good Housekeeping and high Safety standards
Qualifications and expertise required
- National Senior Certificate with Mathematics & Science & English (Must)
- Valid driver’s license B (must)
Specific experience required
- Basic boilermaking or welding understanding.
- Basic understanding of maintenance on fabrication tools and equipment.
Technical skills Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Must be able to do physical labour
- Time and safety conscious
- Ability to carry out inspections and complete defect reports
How To Apply?
Closing Date:27 November 2019
Sell Your Mandela Coins To This Link:
Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.