ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Support the Group Organisation Design team with the review of changes, analysis and management of change for Organisation Design as well as headcount monitoring for all OMEs within Sasol Group
Support with stakeholder engagement across the HR and broader business value chain. Support the organization design team to ensure the appropriate application of relevant governance and monitoring against minimum standards.
- Support the implementation of the Groups Organisation Design philosophy, frameworks, strategy, and policies through the provision of administrative and analytical support
- Conduct various Organisation Design analyses such as cost impact analysis; size, scale and shape analyses against internal benchmarks
- Support in the execution reports and analytics on Organisation Design, job analyses and evaluation, and interpret and communicate findings
- Maintain the Job Evaluation data set on a monthly basis
- Liaise with internal clients regarding Organisation Design and Job Evaluation requirements to ensure provision of valid, correct and accurate information
- Support in the development of Org Structures in Org Plus
- Maintain the Organisation Design SharePoint site, ensuring data is updated on a weekly and monthly basis
- University Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year relevant experience
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Demonstrate sound multi-functional stakeholder management and engagement abilities.
- Manage time effectively
- Clear and convincing communication in English
- Business Partnering/Consulting
- Systems Application
- Governance & Compliance
- Computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
How To Apply?
Closing Date:22 November 2019
Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void. If you don’t hear from us within a60 days after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Apply For Related Posts: