Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has exciting opportunities in our Marketing department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Merchandiser Supervisor, which is based in Bloemfontein. The successful candidate will report directly to the Regional Sales Coach. KEY PURPOSE To supervise the in store Merchandisers to ensure that they conduct full merchandising activities within allocated time in allocated stores that includes executing the Look of Success, planograms and promotions, managing equipment appearance and product quality through effective storeroom management and TPM standards, eliminating out of stocks by ensuring accurate stock quantities and keeping allocated space well stocked at all times.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Effective implementation of Performance Management, ensuring goals are achieved, both individual and team.
• Managing and leading a team of geographically deployed Merchandisers within an allocated territory.
• Analysing KPI’s (e.g. RED) in order to entrench desired behaviours and practices, and prioritise improvement opportunities.
• Ensuring shift patterns are adhered to according to the Resource Model and identify opportunities for resource utilisation optimisation.
• Driving availability of tools required by In Store Merchandiser (cellphones + uniforms etc.)
• Ensuring implementation of business ‘Look of Success’ and in store planograms.
• Managing and Coaching In Store Merchandisers to ensure full understanding and execution of Merchandising KPI’s and Outputs.
• Managig performance metrics in allocated territories including RED Execution elements, TPM standards, Cooler metrics, Wastage in terms of trade returns, reducing out of stocks, Customer Loyalty Index.
• Communication with customers to follow up on queries, conflict resolution and general building and strengthening of customer relationships.
• Collaborative interaction with Sales Team members to identify and improve on service as well performance gaps and opportunities for improvement.
• Recruitment of In store Merchandiser where applicable.
• Administration and Planning of leave cycles.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• Grade 12 or equivalent and a Tertiary Qualification.
• Supervisory experience within sales environment an advantage.
• Drivers License Essential requirement for the job.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply.
How To Apply?
Closing Date:31 December 2019