Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Stores department. We are looking for talented individuals with relevant skills and experience for Storeman positions, which is based in Wadeville Manufacturing. The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader: Stores in Wadeville Manufacturing. Key purpose to issue, receive and maintain inventory levels so that customers receive the right quantity and quality spares, equipment, raw materials and tools as per their specific needs.
Qualification & Experience
• Minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent with Mathematics
• Stores / inventory management certificate
• 2 years stores experience
• Computer literate.
• Valid Forklift license required
• SAP and Excel experience will be an advantage.
• Clean criminal and credit check
Key Attributes & Competencies Knowledge:
• Store and inventory management principles
• Safety and housekeeping policies and procedures
• Computer Software
• organizational understanding
• Technical knowledge Skills:
• Application of knowledge areas Attributes / Attitudes:
• Customer orientation
• Action planning
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Received and issued inventory
• Solved situational problems
• Enforced and maintained safety and housekeeping standards
• Provided inventory information
• Compiled and issued documentation and reports
• Reported on disposed waste/obsolete material
• Monitored delivery schedules
How To Apply?
Closing Date:21 November 2019
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals
Other Helpful Post: