Pyrotechnical Marketing (Pty) Ltd endeavours to contribute to the growth and fulfilment of the youth in South Africa in as many ways as possible and hence intends to award bursary opportunities.
The Pyrotec bursary is a comprehensive bursary which includes the following:
- 100% of the prescribed university tuition fees and registration fees. Prescribed tuition fees and registration fees are paid directly to the university.
- An amount equal to the average rate will be paid for the accommodation in a single room at a university hostel at which the Pyrotec bursar is studying. This rate will be determined by Pyrotec. Should the accommodation be a private hostel or residence, the amount paid shall be determined by Pyrotec.
- An amount of not greater than R10 000, 00 per annum towards textbooks which will be paid directly to the individual or service provider upon receipt of the invoice.
- Students will be required to pay for any repeat subjects themselves.
- Monies for accommodation are paid directly to the university if the student is staying at university-administered accommodation.
- In cases where the student elects to stay in non-university administered accommodation, monies in lieu of accommodation will be paid directly to the property owner, provided a lease agreement and/or invoice is provided.
- Transport allowance will be paid directly to the individual. If applicants are applying for a transport allowance, proof of address must be submitted with their application.
- Payments in respect of the above are made once a year.
- Full details of the payment process and the requirements which must be met will be communicated to successful applicants once a bursary has been awarded.
- Successful applicants will be bound contractually to work at Pyrotec after graduation for a period equal to the tenure of the bursary, should Pyrotec require the applicant to.
Fields of study covered by the bursary:
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering
- Human Resources
- Graphic Design/DTP
Each applicant must complete a bursary application form and attach the following:
- Certified copy of grade 12 or highest level of education
- Certified copy of identity document
- Proof of address – should you require a transport allowance
- Letter of motivation suggesting why the applicant should be awarded a bursary
- University acceptance letter or proof of registration
- Proof of estimated costs or actual invoices (Tuition, Accommodation, text books)
NB: No bursaries will be awarded for fields of study not listed above. Applicants should submit an application based on a real interest in the field.
Please forward completed Application Form with supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org OR hand in to the HR department at Pyrotec. For any general enquiries, please contact the HR Department on 021 787 9600.
Closing Date: 06 December 2019