An opportunity has arisen for a high caliber Human Resources Administrator to effectively execute HR administrative functions to ensure on time delivery to internal and external stakeholders. Please review full template for more information.
• Appropriate Tertiary qualification in/or studying towards in Human Resources Management
• At least 3 years HR Administration experience.
• Experience on Psiber HR Module or other HRIS an advantage.
• Computer literate (MS Office and Outlook)
• Must have own car and be willing to travel
• Knowledge of Human Resources processes
• Problem solving
• Be Pro-Active
• Attention to detail
• Deadline orientated
• Customer services orientated
• Excellent administrative skills
• Good organisational, communication and listening skills
• Excellent computer skills (Excel & MS Word, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of Micro soft Office (especially excel and power point
• Report writing skills
Duties & Responsibilities
• Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries.
• Assist HR Manager and with all HR related queries that may arise from various depots / designated contracts.
• Coordination and processing all employee HR documentation including new engagements, employee movements, promotions and terminations on the system within agreed timeframes.
• Ensure that all IR Cases are timeously captured on the IR report.
• Monthly compilation and submission of the HR report.
• Ensure that all HR related documentation is processed on the system in line with payroll deadlines.
• Assisting with the recruitment process ;
– Advertising of vacancies on Neptune
– Screening and shortlising
– Conducting pre employment checks
How To Apply?
Closing Date:29 November 2019
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.