Job Advert Summary
An opportunity has become available for a high caliber Driver for fuel delivery operations to distribute fuel to various clients. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
NQF Level 2 or 3 Literacy (Verbal and Numerical)
• Code EC driver’s license with valid PrDP (DGP)
• 3 years experience driving a Ultra Heavy Vehicle
• Must have experience transporting dangerous goods
• Must be 25 years of age and above
• Must be prepared to work weekends and public holidays
• Defensive driving techniques
• Function and location of vehicle components
• National Road Traffic Act (i.e. operating a vehicle)
• Reporting procedure of emergencies and defects
• Vehicle inspections and operating a fire extinguisher
• Maximizing vehicle cost-effectiveness and efficiency
• Vehicle loading techniques
Duties And Responsibility
Prepare vehicle for trip and operate Ultra heavy duty vehicles.
• Load, Transport and offloading of vehicles.
• Handle required documentation and perform ancillary duties
• All other reasonable instructions from Supervisor
• Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Safe driving record and clean criminal record
• Housekeeping of vehicles, uniform and PPE
• Adhere to promote SOP’s and Safety Procedures
How To Apply?
Closing Date:02 December 2019