The Economic Hub of Vhembe Region and equal opportunity employer invite applications from suitable graduates for appointment of an Office Administrator Internship and Community Development Officer Internship.
Thulamela Local Municipality Graduate Programme
Thulamela Municipality head Office seeks interns to for the following post.
Geographic Information System ( GIS )
- BSc in Geomatics / BSc Geo-informatics
- BSc Land Surveying
- Btech Cartography / Land Survey
- Grade 12 Certificate and Trade test or Diploma in Mechanic Engineering
- 2 – 3 years experience in the same field
- Vast knowledge in heavy machinery, truck,trackers,light vehicles repairs and maintenance
- A valid C1 (code 10) drivers license plus public drivers permit
- Computer literacy
- Sound knowledge of operations with in the municipality
HOW TO APPLY
- Suitable qualified and unemployed
- A valid Code 08 drivers license will be an added advantage
- Appointment will be made in the context of Employment Equity
- Must be a South African citizen in possession of a valid SA ID
- Must be under the age of 35
- Academic context must be realist match to the academic requirements professional registration with respective statutory Council.