Position: Cashier AdministratorDepartment: Finance
Salary: R179 208 – R245 844 per annum (plus benefits)
- Constantly align work method in response to changes in policies, processes, SOPs and delivery systems in line with contracted targets
- Apply effective systems and data management for effective record keeping as per set standards, policies and procedures
- Ensure that completed work adhere to governance and legislative requirements
- Balance daily cash and compile reports
- Balance float
- Deal with customer queries
- Contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships and enables exceptional customer service and ethical conduct by being a good example
- Grade 12 or relevant equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar environment
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
Primary Location: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
Work Locations: Corporate
Organization: Revenue Management Division
Closing Date:12 November 2019
Here Are The Most Helpful Post