Our international team provides trading, sales, structuring and risk management solutions for our clients across global financial markets. This includes FX, commodities, equity, credit, fixed income and debt instruments. We also offer market insight, trading services, analytics and new financial products across a number of asset classes.
To identify client opportunities and sell, structure and execute bespoke and innovative solutions to clients (typically smaller clients characterised by less complex deals) that address intricate financial challenges and solve for client’s investment requirements, within defined CIB risk parameters and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Assist in identification and development of new client opportunities by leveraging understanding of client needs as well as relevant asset classes and available portfolio of products to ensure that solutions can be appropriately structured and tailored. Ensure that the long-term interests of CIB and the clients are taken into account in the origination process.
- Execute the client solutions sales process for allocated clients including formulation of proposals, sales pitch, client presentations, deal amendments and documentation, ensuring adherence to defined risk parameters and compliance standards.
- Manage relationships with relevant clients, balancing technical input and marketing skill to address clients’ needs. Maintain regular contact with clients and develop an understanding of their businesses and the drivers of their financial performance to enable the provision of bespoke and innovative client solutions.
- Structure, price and package bespoke and innovative client solutions ensuring capital efficiency and commercial viability of the solutions. Formulate supporting documentation including presentation, term sheets and pricing supplements, while adhering to the risk and regulatory framework.
- Take into account not only product dynamics, but also external factors, such as tax, accounting, regulatory and legal implications while structuring solutions. Engage with internal stakeholders to obtain relevant regulatory sign-offs and multiple levels of internal buy-in, ensuring a smooth operational process in delivering client solutions.
- Execute final pricing and close deals by ensuring effective hand over to trading team to execute the transaction and manage the underlying risk. Post the deal, follow up with confirmation and settlement, as required.
Risk, Reg, Prudential & Compliance
- Implement applicable policies, systems, processes and procedures to ensure compliance with CIB’s risk and regulatory framework and fulfilment of all relevant risk and business control requirements.
- Monitor financial performance to support effective maintenance of financial control within the team. Contribute to weekly/monthly reports as well as quantitative/qualitative ad-hoc reports as required, ensuring inputs are provided timeously and according to defined formats and procedures.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Honours’ Degree in a relevant field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Accounting, Law or Engineering.
- A post graduate qualification in a relevant discipline is preferred: Finance (CFA), Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Studies, Engineering, Economics, Business.
- Client facing experience with a fair understanding of funding, risk mitigation and yield enhancement strategies for clients. Experience providing bespoke and innovative solutions to clients.
- Knowledge of GM product portfolio and understanding of underlying economic and market drivers. Understanding of relevant systems, market regulations and norms.
- Basic understanding of market, credit, accounting and legal risk.
How To Apply?
Click Here>>>Apply Now<<<To Apply For This Position