ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Management of the maintenance process in area of responsibility to enable mining teams to reach production targets within the principles of QCDSM.
- Deliver products and service in accordance with customer requirements.
- Maintain a healthy and safe work environment.
- Maintenance of mining equipment.
- Liaise with Service Provider using the equipment.
- Fault finding in Diesel equipment
- Team work
- Training of operators and hired labour.
- Manage fleet of Diesel Machinery, Tractors, LHD’s
- Grade 12 / N3 (with Maths AND Science AND English/Business English)
- NQF4 Diesel Mechanic Trade Test
- Valid driver’s license
- Flameproof Certificate
- Gas Testing Certificate
- 2-5 years’ experience as a qualified Diesel Mechanic
- Mining equipment experience (Diesel Machinery, tractors, LHD’s)
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Self Mastery- Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting
Functional / Technical
- Customer orientated
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Team work with other disciplines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literate
Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.
Please note that the Sasol Group/ Sasol Mining will never request you to make cash deposits/ payments as part of the recruitment process.
Only applications received via the Sasol website will be considered.
How To Apply?
Click Here>>Apply Now<<To Apply
Closing date: 31 January 2020
Operating Entity: UBE Mining (Various Secunda Mines)
Geographical Area: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Apply For Another Sasol Careers Opportunities Here