Engen, a highly successful multi-national company with an excellent track record in the marketing of petroleum products, invites applications to pursue the business opportunity of owning and managing an Engen dealership.
The main purpose in owning an Engen franchise is to ensure the effective marketing of fuels and convenience offerings, and to ensure optimum returns on investments at franchised outlets.
Most Helpful Post
Who You Are
* Dynamic person to operate the Service Station on a full time basis (Engen franchises are open 24 hrs).
* Minimum 2 years proven experience running a successful business, or corporate environment business management experience.
* Commitment to Customer Service Excellence.
* Essential to have experience in managing staff.
* Marketing experience preferably in a Retail environment.
* Computer literacy (e.g. MS Office)
* A tertiary qualification is desirable
|Selling price (excl stock and assets)||R 6,900,000|
|Working Capital Required||R 1,440,000|
|20% Unencumbered Cash Required||R 1,380,000|
|Average monthly petrol volume||209,921 L p/m|
|Average monthly diesel volume||45,551 L p/m|
|Average Convenience Turnover||R 717,573 p/m|
|Other offerings||Quickshop; Corner Bakery|
How To Apply?