Employee Relations Intern
Joining this Practice within Central Human Capital will be a great opportunity for you as the size of the company and the complexity of the business will afford you the space and platform to gain real-world experience in employee relations, whilst working in an agile and dynamic environment.
As an Intern within the Industrial Relations field you will be exposed to the following:
- managing the ER calendar in respect of the engagement forums;
- assisting with secretariat functions in respect of the engagement forums;
- communicating dates to unions and internal stakeholders;
- be responsible for union administration related functions;
- organizing venues and be well acquainted with meeting requirements
- support the ER team with any adhoc requests
You must meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Human Resources & Law or a LLB.
- Must be a South African citizen under the age of 27.
- Have achieved a minimum 65% average in your final year (across your major subjects).
How to Apply
Here Are The Most Helpful Post