Liberty Life has an unemployment learnership, it is a 12 month work integrated programme funded by INSETA in partnership with Liberty.
To be considered you need to meet the following requirements:
- Must be South African Citizen
- Must have a Matric Certificate – with Maths and English
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 35
- Must not be involved in any other studies from 01 January 2020 to 31 December 2020.
- Must never have been employed on a fill-time or part time basis.
- Cannot be committed to another learnership at time of application or have participated in a Learnership in the past 12 months.
How to Apply
See more details below.
To apply send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply For Similar Post: