Apprentice training will take place over a maximum of 4 years in the either of following two trade disciplines: • Aircraft structures • Aircraft composite structures
- Aircraft composite structure x4
- Aircraft structure worker x4
The requirements are:
- Unemployed person between ages 18 and 26 willing to study full time
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science (average 50%)
- Candidates will be subjected to hand skills-, numeracy., and literacy tests
- N3 Trade Theory advantageous.
How to Apply
PLEASE NOTE: SHOULD YOU NOT HEAR FROM US TWO WEEKS AFTER THE
CLOSING DATE, CONSIDER THE APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL
Only applicants who meet the above minimum requirements will be considered.
Enquiries: Tsakane Nkuna on (012) 662-5000
Aerosud is an equal opportunity employer. Preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates.
Aerosud reserves the right to decline any internal application that does not meet the criteria or qualification required for the advertised position. Once the internal process has been completed and no internal successful
candidate was appointed, only then will external applications be considered.
Closing Date: 31 OCTOBER 2019
You May Also Apply For: