Company: Sanlam Group
Who are we?
SPF Distribution, is dedicated to supporting, growing and empowering clients with affordable, easy and suitable solutions, primarily through face-to-face intermediary channels, but also directly. We have approximately 2,000 tied advisers and 2,000 supporting independent brokers, all dedicated to meet the financial needs of our clients. Our vision: We aspire to be the best at building enduring relationships by connecting clients and intermediaries. We create sustainable value by attracting new clients, supporting ongoing client engagement and providing adaptive solutions designed to answer life’s financial questions. Ultimately we grow and protect wealth
What will you do?
This is a 12 month contract position allowing the incumbent to gain relevant work experience in the financial services industry. The individual will be exposed to training and office administration whilst being part of an administrative team at Sanlam Personal Finance.
- Provide administration support to intermediaries
- Provide quotations and sales support to the intermediaries/ consultants
- Provide after sales services support
- Process and monitor new business issued
- Assists the intermediaries with the relevant product information
- Monitor outstanding premiums
What will make you successful in this role?
Qualification & experience
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Business related National Diploma or Degree
- Preferably no or very limited previous working experience
Knowledge and skills
To be successful you will need to demonstrate good experience in:
- Successful candidate should be unemployed
- Knowledge of and experience in MS Office
- Cultivates innovation
- Client centricity
- Results driven
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Communicates effectively
- Plans and aligns
- Action oriented
- Treating customers fairly
Please note: Your application will not be deemed complete without all required documents being submitted. Please submit a copy of your ID, matric certificate and qualification certificate.
Process for application
- If you meet the above criteria, and is interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV via myWorkSpace or online to: www.sanlam.co.za (Job ID: 3683)
- The closing date for applications is 7 October 2019.
The recruiter reserves the right to withdraw the advertisement prior to the closing date or to allow further applications to be submitted after the closing date indicated.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers
Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The Sanlam Group is committed to achieving transformation and embraces diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace as we believe that these are key components to ensuring a thriving and sustainable business in South Africa. The Group’s Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the selection process.