Company: Sanlam Group
Who are we?
The Sanlam Personal Finance (SPF) cluster is responsible for Sanlam’s retail business in South Africa. SPF provides clients across different market segments (entry-level, middle-income, affluent, professional market and business owners) with a comprehensive range of appropriate and competitive financial solutions. These include traditional life insurance risk and savings products, investment, retirement, health and fiduciary services. Designed to facilitate long-term wealth creation, protection and niche financing, these solutions are engineered around client needs.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for providing professional and effective services to brokers, advisors and customers; meeting customer’s expectations, particularly in terms of quality and time-lines in compliance with the company’s standards.
Effectively deal with all client e-mails/faxes; investigating, and ensuring resolution of client policy service enquiries
What will make you successful in this role?
• Matric/Grade 12
• A tertiary qualification which can either be a Diploma or Degree from a well-recognised institution is a requirement.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Policy services administration experience within a financial company is highly recommended.
• Call Centre experience will be to your advantage.
• Ability to communicate in these languages English, Afrikaans an African Language is requirement.
• Must have passion for customer services
• Strong communication skills
• Aptitude to identify and solve problems
• Capacity to manage information
• Very good Interpersonal skills
• You must have Integrity and hold respect for others
• Computer literate
Cultivates innovation – Stage 1
Customer focus – Stage 1
Collaborates – Stage 1
Being resilient – Stage 1
Drives results – Stage 1
Appointments will be made in line with the company’s transformation plan.
Please take note that the position is based at Sanlam Head Office in Bellville therefore interested candidates need to be available for assessments and interviews which will be based at the location mentioned above.
Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: 4 October 2019
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Our commitment to transformation
The Sanlam Group is committed to achieving transformation and embraces diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace as we believe that these are key components to ensuring a thriving and sustainable business in South Africa. The Group’s Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the selection process.